Quality goods hand printed with purpose!
We started making our own apparel in the early 2000s via printable iron ons. In 2018 we learned how to screen print and turned a storage area at Camp Daniel into a full, screen printing shop! This allows us to make printed goods for our own programs and for YOU! All of the pieces from The Print Shop are designed and made by Camp Daniel missionary staff, interns, and residents with disabilities.
We can cover all your screen printing needs from shirts, hoodies, tote bags, sweatpants, aprons, etc. We offer custom placements and up to 4 colors designs. Send us a message to get started.
We offer design services to help make your ideas come to life. We can do custom logo and branding design as well as t-shirt designs, mockups, promotional graphics, and much more. Send us a message to get started.
Can I order the same design on multiple items?
Yes, you can use the same design/ink color on a sweatshirt, a bag and a t-shirt and have it count towards the minimum order.
What is the minimum order?
The minimum is order for a design/ink color is 15.
What are the price factors?
- Type of Garment: For almost every product type we have an inexpensive, mid-range, and high end option, and there are many styles to choose from – not just t-shirts! Price breaks: 15-100, 101-150, 151+
- Quantity Ordered: Due to the setup involved in screen-printing, the more shirts you order, the lower your price will be as you pass price breakpoints.
- Number of Locations Printed: Each location requires a new setup and runs for your imprint. A front print only will always be cheaper than a front and back print.
- Number of Colors on Each Design: The number of colors in each design affects the run time and set up for each location. A one-color print will be less expensive than a three-color print. We can do a max of four colors.
- Shipping vs Pickup: You have the choice of picking up at Camp Daniel for free OR you can have your goods shipped to you, price will depend on where we are shipping and how heavy your goods are.
How do I wash a screen printed t-shirt?
It’s important to keep something as special as your custom shirts looking great. For optimal care of your tee, turn your shirt inside out and wash on cold. Dry on low heat and avoid directly ironing screen printed areas.
Where do the profits from my order go?
All profits from The Print Shop go towards furthering the programs and construction happening at Camp Daniel. You get new gear and you help to further the Camp Daniel mission with every purchase, it’s really a win-win situation. To learn more about what’s happening, follow Camp Daniel’s social media accounts or visit our main site campdaniel.org.
Request A Quote
Have questions or need a quote? Please contact us and we will be happy to walk you through the process! Fill out the form below to the best of your ability.
YOUR PURCHASE HAS PURPOSE
Our True Passion
A long-term goal for The Print Shop is to offer meaningful employment opportunities to people with disabilities on the Camp Daniel grounds, The Print Shop being one of the first areas of employment! We look forward to seeing how The Print Shop will grow as Camp Daniel grows.